Canadian and Ontario-based organizations and agencies are working hard to help newcomers to Canada find their forever homes and contribute to the workforce. If you are a newcomer to Canada you may already know that many of these organizations exist but don’t know where or how to access them. That’s where this list comes in! We’ve compiled this working list of organizations helping newcomers to Canada - that means we’ll update this list as we get word of new organizations and agencies.
Check out These Organizations Helping Newcomers to Canada
These organizations can help you find a job, skills training, and access resources.
- New Canadians TV: an informative TV and web-based series with stories for recent immigrants to Canada
- The Ultimate Job Search Guide for Introverted Newcomers: download this e-book to learn how to showcase your skills and talents to potential employers
- Canada HomeShare: Canada HomeShare creates an intergenerational housing solution that matches older adults with students, including newcomers
- Resources for Newcomers in Lanark and Renfrew: the Local Immigration Partnership of Lanark and Renfrew has put together resources for newcomers to the area
- Café New Canadians: watch Café New Canadians for tips and resources for newcomers on the job hunt
- Immigrant Networks: Immigrant Networks is a community built by immigrants to help other newcomers to settle in Canada and find and keep a job
Bookmark this page and keep checking back for new additions to the list!
Find More Resources for Newcomers to Canada Here 👇
External links are provided as informational resources only and are not necessarily endorsed by Ontario East.